Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Joining RTSGuru.com

So the next little announcement is that I have now become a writer/ Esports managing editor for RTSguru.com (a sister site to mmorpg and fpsguru). I will be putting out a couple articles each week and hopefully I will remember to link them here as well. Keep an eye out as I hope to be bringing you awesome coverage of lots of stuff happening in Esports (this actually includes the MOBAs) and will be doing a better job describing my experiences of all the major NA SC2/esports events.

For those of you who missed it I was at the CSL's first regional LAN this weekend and had a chance to interview Duran Parsi aka Xeris (of nasl, csl, and team LighT). Check it out!

http://www.rtsguru.com/article/1930/Interview-with-Duran-Xeris-Parsi.html




No comments:

Post a Comment